Becca and Devon are back in the Castle! This time, your hosts are going to tackle that burning question that every Star Wars fan is yearning to know: Were Han and Leia "Bad Parents?"
Yup, they dive-in and discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly of parenthood. So, probably a good idea to find a Jedi Knight and borrow their 'breather.' Kanata's Castle is about to go deep!
Every situation is different. Every family dynamic is different. In turn, every family is different, yes, but yet we are the same. Parents. Parenting. Parenthood. None of it is easy. It doesn't matter what color your skin is. It doesn't matter what your orientation is. As parents, we all go through the trials and tribulations of raising our younglings as best as we can.
- Ron Howard Q & A: Chewie gets his own theme song
- New Books: Flight of the Falcon
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars debut trailer Celebrates 10 Years!
- Star Wars Resistance
- Follow our own Bala Tik sounding voice artist, Liam Howie @LunaticGrung
- Give a hospitalized child a Starlight Brave Gown — and a huge smile — TODAY
- Devon hosted on Neil Lowlery's Podcast!
- Cover Art or little Ben Solo with Han and Leia by Jen http://lazy-afternooner.tumblr.com/
Affinities and reveries
- Audio and written words read by Devon Meyers are from YouTube video https://youtu.be/OvxW2QR0KOs By Wemlix. Please visit and subscribe to this channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaUMKigiPvTxAUaczafB2Tw
- Last Shot
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Jason Fry's novel adaptation of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Michael Kogge's Young Adult novel of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words: