In light of Valentine's Day, Becca & Devon (Red5Mom) have decided to have a heart-to-heart chat on the romantic aspects of Star Wars. Starting with the bantering romance between the smug scoundrel and the prim princess of the original trilogy, to the doomed-from-the-start love affair between the bad boy Jedi and the “absolute-angel” from the prequels. And, well, everything in between…
After all, “Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” Alfred Lord Tennyson
- News Recap: Star Wars Rebels: video clip from “The Legacy of Mandalore.” Bob Iger’s statement on “The Skywalker Saga.” Reddit Fan Theory on Benecio Del Torro’s character and More!
- Listener Feedback & Poll Participation: Results are in! Character Couples, who won?
- Our TOP 5 Space Married or Star Wars Couples: We name our favorite couples of the Star Wars universe and we discuss yours too.
- A picture is worth a thousand words: in this episode we feature a photo of the late Carrie Fisher on set of A New Hope listening intently and hanging on every word from her costar, Harrison Ford. We discuss the relevance of the dialogue spoken in “Indiana Jones” between Indy & Marion, and how that may have imitated Real Life.
- To view the pictue for this discussion go to our tumbler page https://castlekanata.tumblr.com/post/157484961231/a-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-words-we-invite-you
Follow our own Bala Tik sounding voice artist, Liam Howie @LunaticGrunge
The audio song with dialogue edit at the end is by YouTuber Abby
Follow her at
VINE: hanleia edits
Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley (Haley Reinhart Cover)