It's episode "Four" and we're back for more! That's right, Becca and Devon are ready to do what they do best. Talk about Star Wars! In this episode, they discuss "Moms in Star Wars." Well, from a certain point of view.
Since the beginning, Star Wars has always been about family. We've watched a young Luke grow from the guidance of his Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen, and face the trials, and tribulations from his biological father's troubled past. We've followed his Hero's Journey. And we were with him when he accepted his father's path towards the dark side as his own and did the unexpected by bringing his father, Anakin Skywalker, back to the light side of the Force.
Luke, Anakin, and many other Star Wars characters have had a family influence during their life's journey. It is those relationships and influences that will be our main topic for today. After all, a mother's love is a powerful gift, from a certain point of view.
- IGN reports a new Vader comic series on the origins of his Lightsaber
- SWCO News: #LeiaDay
- badge artwork (Rey 4-day, Luke Jedi Master)
- Michael Kenneth Williams joins the cast for the Han Solo film
- Timothy Zahn’s “Thrawn” reveals that Thrawn knew Anakin Skywalker and knows the true identity of Darth Vader.
- Star Wars Rebels: Maul’s Revenge previews
- Star Wars Rebels: Double Agent Droid
- Rian Johnson’s tweet: Last and Final meanings pertaining to “The Last Jedi”
- Furious Fanboys: How Frank Oz feels George Lucas’s version of VII would've differed from JJ’s.
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Star Wars Rebels
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- The Aftermath trilogy by Chuck Wendig
- Star Wars: Bloodline by Claudia Gray
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Find this week's "A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words" Photo on our Facebook Page
Follow Kanata's Castle Podcast @CastleKanata
Follow Becca @urangelb
Follow Devon @Red5Mom
- Follow our own Bala Tik sounding voice artist, Liam Howie @LunaticGrunge
- iTunes reviews
- K. Ren/Mizzouatheart and Amy Wishman